This post defines a code of conduct that I try to adhere to on a Scrum team.
- Fixing my team's broken builds is my highest priority.
- Participating in my team's code reviews is my second highest priority.
- Improving my team's velocity is more important than improving my individual velocity.
- I will not be late for team meetings.
- I will ask for help when I need it.
- I will provide help when asked.
- I will be honest at all times.
- If I don't believe something is possible I will say so without hesitation.
- I will be professional and tactful when providing review comments.
- I will be open to receiving feedback when others review my work.
- I will express myself through code.
- I will add comments to code only if I have failed to express myself through code.
- I will write code that adheres to my team's formatting and style conventions.
- I will not submit production code without thorough in-memory unit tests.
- I will not submit code that causes any tool to emit a warning.